Fallen Angel - Request of Dusk
2) When Natools asks you which task you want to undertake, click on "I will accept the request of the Revolutionaries of Dusk". If you are not sure, Natools can also give you a short overview of the political aims of both parties.
4) Grand Master Tobias is in the Dark Elf Guild, in the eastern part of the town. What the item description of the Sealed Prophecy says about "Gludio Castle" is wrong.
5) First of all Tobias is unsealing the Sealed Prophecy with a bit of magic.
Then he gives you the unsealed "Prophecy - Path of the God" and an empty Sound- resp. Echo Crystal, where you are to record the message of the injured angel. Elder Casian, a guilt-ridden Ivory Tower magician who is trying to restore the Wasteland after the battle against Beleth has medicine for the angel.
7) When you show Casian the Prophecy, he first gets a bit sidetracked, rambling on about a messianic hero who will face the darkness and bring peace to the world, but in the end he will give you the medicine and tell you that you can find the angel near a Weathered Rock.
10) Talk to the Angel. She has a limited life expectancy, and when you take the time to read all the dialogue screens, she might suddenly disappear. In that case talk to the Weathered Rock to get her to spawn again.
But unlike Lilith and her other siblings, the Angel disapproves of Einhasad's actions, thus rousing her mother's wrath and having to flee to the Wasteland. Everything the Fallen Angel says gets recorded in your Echo Crystal.
11) Return with the Angel's Message to Grand Master Tobias in the Town of Gludio (again the item description is wrong). The Angel's story is too far removed from the orthodox and generally accepted doctrine of the Einhasad religion - Tobias thinks that clergy and nobility will simply refuse to listen to it. Nevertheless he will reward you with 89,046 adena, 223,036 exp and 13,901 SP. If you are level 44 or above you will only get the adena.