|Start Location:||Town of Aden||Repeatable:||.|
|Start NPC:||Romp||Updated to:||Unknown|
|Rewards:||A-grade weapon parts|
This quest starts with the Warehouse Freightman Romp in the Aden Warehouse. He asks that you retrieve Stolen Infernium Ore from monsters. Bring 100 back and you can play a bingo type of game that can win you A grade weapon parts.
The list of mobs is pretty long. When you get at least 100 you can go back to play.
- Blazing Swamp: Glow wisps, Marsh predators, Hames Orc Snipers, Cursed guardians, Hames Orc Overlords, Wretched archers, Grave liches, Grave predators
- Forbidden Gateway: Crimson drakes, Kadios
- Forsaken Plains: Fallen Orc shaman, Sharp Talon Tigers
- Ancient Battlegrounds: Past knights, Hungry corpses, Bloody lords, Bloody ghosts, Dark guards, Death blades, Spiteful soul leaders, Spiteful Soul wizards
- Silent Valley: Huge footmark, Giant's shadow, Past creature, Solder of Ancient Times, Warrior of ancient times.
Talk to Romp again and if he sees you have enough ore he'll start to play the game with you. Basically you pick 6 numbers and hope you win something.
There are several outcomes. One, you don't win anything at all.
The second where you make 3 lines and will win 4 pieces of random A grade weapon parts.
And the best is when you make no lines whatsoever, he will reward you with 10 of A grade weapon parts.