Temple Champion I
|Start Location:||Town of Dion||Repeatable:||no|
|Start NPC:||Sylvain||Updated to:||Unknown|
|Rewards:||69,146 adena, 219,975 exp and 13,047 SP|
- Temple Executor and Temple Missionary
- Temple Champion I
- Temple Champion II
- Shadow Fox I
- Shadow Fox II
- Shadow Fox III
- Fallen Angel - Request of Dawn or Fallen Angel - Request of Dusk
2) First Sylvain tests your knowledge of the Einhasad religion. These are simple questions that you should be able to answer after having done the first two quests in the series. The only difficulty is that the translator, in an attempt to avoid the word "church", chose "temple" instead of "religion".
As far as who should be the center of all power, since an Einhasad priest is asking, it is obvious that this should be the temple resp. the clerics of Einhasad and not some adventurers or peasants.
If you give a wrong answer, Sylvain tells you to study some more and then come back. In practical terms this means that you have to start the conversation anew; the dialogue will jump directly to the question you failed.
4) At the Execution Grounds east of Dion kill lvl 30 Amber Basilisks, lvl 31 Strains, lvl 32 Ghouls, lvl 33 Granite Golems, lvl 34 Dead Seeker bats and lvl 35 Hangman Trees. Apart from the Hangman Trees all those monsters are passive. On average you will get a Report Fragment for every other kill.
Sylvain wants to use the expected arrival of the angel to bring back in line the many heretics by whom the Einhasad religion is plagued.
6) For the help you have given to the mainstream clergy Sylvain will reward you with 69,146 adena, 219,975 exp and 13,047 SP. If you are level 41 or higher you will only get the adena.