Testimony of Life
QUEST REMOVED BY GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION EXPANSION
1) This quest starts in the town of Dion in the Warrior Guild with Master Cardien. She tells you to go to your home town and speak with Hierarch Asterios. She will give you
102 dimensional diamonds which will greatly ease the sheer length of this quest
2) Find Asterios in the Temple of Eva in the light elven village, he tells you a long story which involves the phrase "painful task" which is all kinds of ironic because it's
so very true. He sends you to find Thalia.
4) Pushkin is where all the blacksmiths always live, which is in the Blacksmith room in Giran. He'll ridicule you for being an elf and make you practically
beg to continue the quest. He sends you off to kill some mobs.
5) You will need to kill Guardian Basilisks (20 pure mithril ore) and Wyrms (20 Wyrm Talons) which can be found around Death Pass. You will also need ant soldiers
(20 ant soldier acid). The quest item drop is probably 1 in 5 so be prepared. The ants can be found in the ants nest and thanks to C5 there is a port directly there from Gludio.
I found other ants than just the Soldier drop the items, unlike what Pushkin says.
6) Go back to Pushkin with all the items and he makes your cup.
7) Go back to Thalia and give her the cup, and she tells you now you need to make Stardust and sends you to the Dark Elf Initiation Altar and meet Shaman Arkenia.
8) She's actually labeled Witch but you can find Arkenia on the altar platform. She tells you to get Andariel's book and she will give you stardust. She sends you
off to the temple in Gludin.
9) In Gludin Temple look for Priest Adonius. This is where the painful part starts, he tells you they are short of ink and pens, of all things, to copy the book. He
tells you to get 20 Spider Ichor from Marsh Spiders, and 20 Harpy's down.
10) The spiders can be found around Cruma Tower and Harpy's around Giran castle. The drops are pretty poor here again, around 1 in 5 or higher. After you get all the
items go back to Adonius.
12) Thalia shows that she is very not cool by taking the stardust and asking for even more stuff, which is Talin's Spear. Lucky you it's been stolen! She sends you off to Hunters Village to talk with Isael Silvershadow.
13) Isael Silvershadow in Hunters Village tells you that the spear is a great treasure and must be recovered from the lizardmen. The lizardmen have thoughtfully
broke it into a bunch of pieces though, the blade, the shaft, and 4 jewels. You need to kill Leto Lizardmen Shamans and overlords.
14) Due to the Freya update, this quest has been changed. You can still find these quest monsters in a small corner of the Plains of the Lizardmen, in their own camp. This camp is indicated by the red dot on the map below.
15) Back in Hunters Village talk to Isael and she assembles the spear and gives it back to you. For being so valuable it is, unfortunately no grade with very low patk but
you can equip it anyway. Now go back to Thalia... again.
16) Thalia asks for ONE MORE THING and tells you to stick a unicorn with the spear. You'll need to kill the unicorn actually with the spear and it can be
found very south of the Elven Fortress. You will receive its tears and then back to Thalia for the millionth time. (remember the pain, you were warned at the start)
17) Go back to Asterios in the elven village and then back to the start of the quest with Cardien in Dion.
You will receive Mark of Life, 104,591 exp and 11,250 sp. Congrats!